Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bella walking in her kid walk and laying in her crawl trainer

The above video was taken a month and a half ago.  She is taking individual steps much more now, but she walks on her tip toes with her knees bent because she can't stand for more than 30-60 seconds. We just found out from her new physical therapist that she walks on her tip toes not because of the kid walk, but because she has high tone in her lower extremities.  So now we are working on stretching out her muscles.  Hopefully it works!

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    My name is Jenna and i came across your site. Bella is a beautiful, courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I just saw this post or I would have responded earlier. She is definitely a brave warrior and without a doubt my hero.

    ReplyDelete