Monday, November 15, 2010

So...my poor baby girl has lots going on this week: a genetics appointment with blood work on Wednesday, a renal ultrasound and test for kidney reflux on Thursday, a cardiac appointment and ECHO on Friday, and now we have to go to the pediatrician tomorrow to see if she has an upper respiratory infection...oh and did I mention she has another UTI (she just had one two weeks ago).  I feel so badly for my baby!  These appointments take so much out of her and the tests even when they're not invasive are so traumatic for her because she doesn't understand what is going on.  And honestly the are really rough on me too!  I can't stand feeling helpless and not being able to help her or explain why everything is happening.  She had me really scared today I thought she might be gearing up to have another seizure.  She was moving in very weird uncontrolled ways and seemed really out of it.  She also had a "hitch" in her breath (which is what now leads me to believe that she has an upper respiratory infection).  Hopefully I will have nothing but good news to report after all of these appointments, that is what we are praying for at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment